Comments are welcomed and encouraged on this site, but there are some instances where comments will be edited or deleted as follows:
- Comments deemed to be spam or questionable spam will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments including profanity will be deleted.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted.
- Comments that attack a person individually will be deleted.
- Negative references to any group, shop, or item on the blog.
The owner of this blog reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to this blog without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at anytime.
The Free Patterns that we publish on this blog are either out of copyright or we have obtained permission from the copyright owner to use the content.
PLEASE NOTE: VINTAGE PATTERNS DO NOT NECESSARILY COMPLY WITH CURRENT SAFETY STANDARDS. PLEASE USE COMMON SENSE WHEN MAKING ITEMS FOR CHILDREN. YOU MAY NEED TO ALTER THE METHODS/MATERIALS.
REDISTRIBUTING THESE PATTERNS IS PROHIBITED. FOR PERSONAL USE ONLY.
If you would like to post one of the articles, please contact Lynda at patternpatterteam at google.com for permission. If your blog is approved for using our content, you need not request for future re-posting.
Any product or publication reviews will clearly state if the item being reviewed was given to us free of charge.
If you would like to have an item reviewed, please contact Lynda at patternpatterteam at google.com. Please include information on what you would like reviewed, as well as any time constraints. Please indicate that you are requesting a review on the Pattern Patter Blog.
(the fine print)
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN GIVEAWAYS. A PURCHASE WON’T IMPROVE AN INDIVIDUAL’S CHANCE OF WINNING.
Pattern Patter, and contributors are used interchangeably in the following rules;
1. Eligibility. Giveaways are open to readers with US shipping addresses only, unless otherwise stated.
2. How to Enter. Entry is typically made by leaving a comment on the giveaway post. A limit of one entry is allowed per e-mail address. You may not enter more than once, whether or not you use a different e-mail address. Subsequent entries determined to be submitted with the same email address or from the same individual using multiple email addresses may be declared ineligible.
3. Disclaimer. Pattern Patter Blog and it’s contributors will not be responsible for: (a) any late or lost entries; (b) telephone, electronic, hardware, software, network, Internet, or other computer or communications-related malfunctions or failures; any giveaway disruptions, injuries, losses or damages caused by events beyond the control of Pattern Patter Blog or by unauthorized human intervention; or (c) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the giveaway.
4. Entry Deadline Date. All entries for giveaways through this site must be received on or before the given “Entry Deadline Date” to be eligible to win a prize.
6. Winner Selection. A prize number will be assigned to your entry upon receipt of your entry. A winning number will be generated using Rafflecopter.com on or shortly after the Entry Deadline Date. If your Prize Number matches the Winning Number, and you meet the eligibility requirements and otherwise comply with these Official Giveaway Rules, you win the prize.
7. Winner Notification. You will be notified within Seven (7) days after the Entry Deadline Date if you win the prize.
8. Claiming Your Prize. Winner must respond within three (3) days of notification or forfeit the prize, in which case an alternate winner will be selected.
9. Taxes. ALL FEDERAL, STATE AND LOCAL TAXES ASSOCIATED WITH THE RECEIPT OF ANY PRIZE ARE THE SOLE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE WINNER.
10. Prize Substitution. Winner may not substitute the prize for any other prize or for cash, however, Pattern Patter Blog, it’s contributors, or a sponsoring company may substitute the prize for any other prize of equal or greater value, in its reasonable discretion, in the event the prize is not available for any reason outside of sponsor’s reasonable control.
11. Publicity. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission to use winner’s name and prize information for promotional purposes in any medium, except where prohibited by law, without further payment or other consideration.
12. Errors and Disputes. In the event of a dispute as to the ownership of any entry, the person whose name appears on the entry form associated with the prize number for the winning entry will be deemed to be the winner. It is your responsibility to control access to your email account. In the unlikely event that the winning prize number is duplicated, or a similar error occurs, Blog may conduct a random drawing among such inadvertently duplicated numbers or apply another equitable remedy in its discretion to determine the winner. Decisions made by Pattern Patter Blog are final. By entering the giveaway, you agree to be bound by the decisions of Pattern Patter Blog and these official rules. You and your entries may be disqualified if you attempt to circumvent these official rules.
13. Technical Problems. The giveaway may be canceled, suspended and/or modified, in whole or in part, if in the opinion of Pattern Patter Blog and it’s contributors any fraud, technical failure or other factor beyond its control impairs the integrity of the giveaway.
14. General Release. By entering the giveaway through this website, you release Patter Patter Blog and it’s contributors from any liability whatsoever, and waive any and all causes of action, related to any claims, costs, injuries, losses or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with the giveaway or delivery, misdelivery or acceptance of any prize (including, without limitation, claims, costs, injuries, losses and damages related to personal injuries, death, damage to or destruction of property, rights of publicity or privacy, defamation or portrayal in a false light, whether intentional or unintentional), whether under a theory of contract, tort (including negligence), warranty or other theory.